Copyright (c) 2014 by Milagros Henriquez-Santiago Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Milagros Henriquez-Santiago -- Blogmeister

The Celebrities of Room 28- A Penny For Your Thoughts!-

Mrs. Henriquez-Santiago - Grade 2 Blog

We are the student writers of a 2nd grade transitional bilingual class in New York. We are using this blog as a resource to help strengthen our writing skills through self-expression, opinions, and communication of topics that we are learning about and exploring in the classroom.

by Milagros Henriquez-Santiago

Westbury School District
Mrs. Henriquez-Santiago's eBoard
Our Class Website
Miss Thaggard-Grade 2-Savannah,GA
Mrs. Bashour First Grade-Riad Solh, Beirut, Lebanon
Mrs. Bashour 2nd Grade-Riad Solh, Beirut, Lebanon
Room 6 Kapiti Primary School New Zealand

Animations - astronaut1
This week we read about some of America's first pioneers. We learned that a pioneer is a person who goes first or does something first, and so prepares the way for others to follow. We read about the pioneers of long ago who helped settle the west, Johnny Appleseed, and Daniel Boone. Astronauts are the pioneers of today. They are the first to lead the way and explore outer space. Would you like to be an astronaut? Why or why not? Watch this short clip about astronauts and then answer the question above in your blog.

Article posted February 1, 2008 at 07:41 AM • comment • Reads 38 • see all articles

Class of 2009-2010
Mrs. Henriquez-Santiago - Grade 2 Blog
Ms. Santiago 08-09
Stars of 2010-2011

Welcome! My name is Mrs. Henriquez-Santiago and I am second grade bilingual teacher on Long Island in New York.

href="http://www3.clustrmaps.com/counter/maps.php?url=http://classblog.com" id="clustrMapsLink">Locations of visitors to this page