Copyright (c) 2014 by Clara Safont Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Clara Safont -- Blogmeister

C.

Caldes de Montbui

A group of Catalan students went to Pornainen (Finland) in May. Students from Finland are coming to visit Caldes de Montbui next March. This site is thought for exchanging information between both classes and make this project the most effective and interesting as possible.

by Clara Safont

teacher: Dolors Permanyer

our voice 01/02
Around Helsinki 11/19
New bloggers 11/17
Travelling by plane 11/04

This is the powerpoint presentation of my group. It is about Caldes:

Article posted January 30, 2008 at 01:42 PM • comment (1) • Reads 130 • Return to Blog List

Our class is doing a project on the war of 1812 and i was wondering, what do you think when you here the words United States? What symbols would you use to represent the United States?
Posted February 15, 2008 at 12:00 PM by • Willy Wonka

Hi! My name is CLara. I study English. I live in Caldes de montbui, near Barcelona. I want to meet new people. :)