Copyright (c) 2014 by Ms. H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ms. H -- Blogmeister

TopCatz Devour BLOGS!-

Being Our Best!

Where students explore the world and challenge their learning!

by Ms. H

TechCatz

Our class has been using a new tool to create stick animation stories. This program is called Pivot Stickfigure Animator. It is freeware and can be downloaded for free at: SnapFiles

The program was created by Peter Bone who lives in the UK. You can find out more about him at: Peter Bone

Please ask your parents for permission to download and always use a virus checker after you download the program prior to setting it up.
Article posted January 29, 2008 at 10:34 PM • comment (1) • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

I love Pivot stickman I even put on my laptop.
Posted March 18, 2008 at 01:14 PM by • Ace

TopCatz 2012-2013
zTopCatz 2011 - 2012
ZTopDogz 2010-2011

Caring, Energized, and Fun Loving Class Seeks Classroom Connections Around the WORLD!

Email: topdogblog@rocketmail.com ClassBlogmeister: Yahoo Groups for Teachers http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/ group/classblogmeister/