Write three main points covered in the video in the skinny column. Write three summary sentences in the summary box. Hand this paper in to pile on table at the end of class.
Write a blog post from your Cornell notes including 3 RDFs, at least 1 hyperlink, & 3 tags.
Write a first-rate blog post!
The following are some traits of successful blog posts:
1. The posts (or comments) are well written. This includes not only good content, but standard English conventions including capitalisation, organisation, punctuation, spelling, and grammar.
2. The posts (or comments) are responsive. They respond to other people’s ideas – whether it is a post by a teacher, a comment by a student, or an idea elsewhere on the Internet. The power of blogs is in connections – they are connected to a larger community of ideas. Participate in that community.
3. The posts (or comments) include textual references to support opinions. Adding quotes or links to other works strengthens your post.
4. To be part of the dialogue, part of the conversation, you have to participate fully, consistently and often.
5. Your posts (or comments) are respectful of others. It’s okay to disagree; it’s not okay to be disagreeable. Be respectful of others and their opinions, and be civil when you disagree.
6. Your posts include at least 3 technorati tags.
7. Your posts speak to visual literacy by carefully choosing an image to include. The image should refer to what is written.
Technorati Tags: firstrateblogsuccessfulbloggingk12
About the Blogger
I learn along with other people at BCA. Some of them are called students and some of us are called teachers but those definitions are more and more blurred - we are all learners here!