School *sigh* where do I begin! Well, I usually forget my homework and I usually don't study much, so my New Years Resolution is to not forget my homework and to study more. I hope that it will help. One time I forgot my spelling and vocab at school, so on that test I got 11 out of 20! Usually I am a good speller, I was one of the best spellers in my class. But I usually forget about spellng. I also really need to study more ecspecially in French, last year I got 65%, I never forget that mark! But last test I improved but it still wasn't above 85 so I need to study more. I will study in my free time everyday if I have a test, and I hope that if I study and don't forget my homework, I will have a great report card, and my mom will reward me.
Article posted January 15, 2008 at 10:27 AM • comment (3) • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List

i need to get better in algebra. it's my worst sunject! good luck getting good grades :] i need to get good grades this year so i can graduate!
Posted October 1, 2008 at 09:41 AM by • Amanda S
good job your a good writter
Posted January 25, 2008 at 10:05 AM by • sammy
Good luck in French.
Posted January 23, 2008 at 11:25 AM by • Earth