Copyright (c) 2014 by Victor García Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Victor García -- Blogmeister

Hi !!!

Caldes de Montbui

A group of Catalan students went to Pornainen (Finland) in May. Students from Finland are coming to visit Caldes de Montbui next March. This site is thought for exchanging information between both classes and make this project the most effective and interesting as possible.

by Victor García

teacher: Dolors Permanyer

our voice 01/02
Around Helsinki 11/19
New bloggers 11/17
Travelling by plane 11/04
Who I am? 12/26/07

Who I am?
I'm Victor (Manuel). I live i Caldes de Montbui. I'm 14 years, my birthday is on February 22nd.
I'm the last in add from spanish students.
I'm there because Magali isn't in this group now. And her place is mine now.
My hobbies are play the guitar, and play chess.
I have an acustic guitar but I like more the sound of the electric guitar, but I don't like the music for electric guitar. I like chess, is so strange for a normal teenager? I think it many of time but is a "sport", and there are some people playing it in Spain (Rusia more than spain). I won the Catalonia chanpionship last year, it is my only highlight on chess.
I'm (around) 1,60 meters tall (I think it is less).I bring glasses and a watch always. If I don't wear it is how I'm naked(It is an exaggeration but it is true).
How I don't do some assignments I try be in contact with you on msn. My msn is: sanvictormanuel@hotmail.com. Please add me.
BYE :-)
Article posted December 26, 2007 at 11:47 AM • comment (5) • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List

I also like the guitar and chess those are my favorit too
Posted January 29, 2008 at 10:00 AM by • Michelle Frank
I love be large family.! ;P Is nice be oldest.
Posted January 24, 2008 at 12:39 PM by • jenni
hi Victor!
Floorball is same as "unihockey" Does it ring any bell? I took your msn, and I can send you more information if you want.
bye:)
Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:24 AM by • Miira
Great, Victor. You are a very interesting person, especially because you play chess and the guitar and also for your sense of humour!!. This is why you are in this group although you are not a member of the Planning a Trip class. Remember that you will have to play the guitar when we are in pornainen. Perhaps some of the students there have one for you to play.
Posted December 30, 2007 at 04:14 AM by • Dolors
I don't think that chess is unusual to teenager. But I agree with you that there is better sound in electric guitar. and I'm happy for you for winning the chess championship :)
Posted December 29, 2007 at 03:38 AM by • lotta

My complete name is Victor Manuel. I'm 14 years old. I'm a boy.