Copyright (c) 2014 by Ms. H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ms. H -- Blogmeister

TopCatz Devour BLOGS!-

Being Our Best!

Where students explore the world and challenge their learning!

by Ms. H

TechCatz

Thank you to our Portable C teacher for sending us Topdogz! our new class pet. Visit our pet at webkinz.com. Our username is: topdogb password is: bulldog Help keep Topdogz happy and healthy. Friends are so important!
Article posted December 23, 2007 at 11:56 PM • comment (1) • Reads 74 • Return to Blog List

I also have a pet on webkinz.com! Its name is Boojie. I agree that it’s very important to have a friend! That’s pretty strange that your class pet is a virtual pet.
K.B.
Posted January 18, 2008 at 05:14 PM by • K.B.

TopCatz 2012-2013
zTopCatz 2011 - 2012
ZTopDogz 2010-2011

Caring, Energized, and Fun Loving Class Seeks Classroom Connections Around the WORLD!

Email: topdogblog@rocketmail.com ClassBlogmeister: Yahoo Groups for Teachers http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/ group/classblogmeister/