Copyright (c) 2014 by Clara Assi Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Clara Assi -- Blogmeister

Cooks Blog! ( Clara's Blog)-

by Clara Assi teacher: Mrs. B.

How To Be Popular
1- Always have a ready smile for everyone

2-Exfoliate and moisturize daily

3-Make time and space for new friends-but also keep the old ones

4-Show genuine interest in others

5- Your makeovers should not be complete without confidence.

6-Popular people are true to themselves

7-Do not mock people

8-Use long-lasting lip gloss. (this is for the girls that wear lip gloss)

9-Your nail polish should never be chipped

10- Never ever tease or bully people

11-Never gossip about people behind their backs.

12-Be polite

13-Be cheerful and outgoing

14-think of the feelings first

15-Don't be a snob or a spoiled brat

16-Never Show off

17-don't be shy

18-be social

19-ALWAYS BE HONEST

20-last but not least, BE YOURSELF!!

-Meg Cabot

I got these from a book called "How to be popular" by Meg Cabot I did not read the book yet but I am willing to.
Article posted December 13, 2007 at 07:49 AM • comment (3) • Reads 74 • Return to Blog List

Clara!! I have that book too!!!! I read a bit of it but then stopped because, frankly, it's not really our age! When we are 13 or so.. that'll be better.. But still cool and helpful list!
MB
Posted February 20, 2008 at 11:13 AM by • Maryam
That is a lot of information.
Posted December 19, 2007 at 12:27 PM by • Diana
Clara, Meg Cabot is from my hometown of Bloomington, Indiana. I know that my niece and Meg Cabot attended the same high school and they might have even been in the same class. I'll ask my niece.

Also, both Meg Cabot, my oldest son and I graduated from Indiana University; my two younger sons are attending that university now.

Small world, isn't it.

.

Posted December 13, 2007 at 03:38 PM by • Mrs. B

Hi! My name is Clara, but my friends call me Cooks. I am 11 years old I have three brothers and two sisters all of them are younger than me. I like dancing and singing, my favourite sport is basketball, my favourite color is pink I have blonde hair and brown eyes I'm not a athlete or a tomboy I'm a girly-girl I LOVE SHOPPING!!!!!! ..... I love to spend time with my girls! (Bff's/pals) And my pet dog Brint is my best pal. He is a year old. I love spending time with my mom shopping, having dinner together, chatting in the living room...etc. Thats all I can say for now but I have lots more about myself!!!!! See ya! Cooks