Copyright (c) 2014 by Zareya Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Zareya -- Blogmeister

Zareya's WORLD

Room Twelve Alumni

by Zareya

teacher: Mark Ahlness

If I was a turkey and I was about to get eaten I would wait until no one was looking and escape.

I am a little turkey and I have two brothers, a sister, a mom, a dad. We are all together. We live in a vinerd. I am the second youngest. It goes in this order. Mom, Dad, Jalon, Juwan, Me, Zakeya. Me and my sister are twins and 9 years old, Jalon is 14, Juwan is 12, Mom is 33, Dad is 33. We are a happy family.

We went across country. Someone found us and took us to their family’s house to cook us. Before they could get the material when he turned around we escaped.

When he turned he looked through the window and saw us running.

He came running after us but he was too slow to catch us so he had nothing else to cook.

He went shopping the next morning and got a turkey and other good things.

We spent our Thanksgiving with our family. It was great instead of cooking things we played games.

We never got captured ever again.

We were very happy because of that very day on Thanksgiving Day.

My dad was very sad when Thanksgiving Day was over because he loved eating and spending time with his family and friends and so were we all. My mom thought that the day of Thanksgiving was the best day of the year because you eat and have a family gathering.
Article posted November 20, 2007 at 01:46 PM • comment (2) • Reads 78 • Return to Blog List

Hi! I like the part when you talked about your mom, dad and your brothers and sister.
Posted November 13, 2009 at 01:48 PM by • Tanesha
your turky story was good keep writing
Posted April 3, 2008 at 03:54 PM by • kieren