Copyright (c) 2014 by Clara Safont Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Clara Safont -- Blogmeister

C.

Caldes de Montbui

A group of Catalan students went to Pornainen (Finland) in May. Students from Finland are coming to visit Caldes de Montbui next March. This site is thought for exchanging information between both classes and make this project the most effective and interesting as possible.

by Clara Safont

teacher: Dolors Permanyer

our voice 01/02
Around Helsinki 11/19
New bloggers 11/17
Travelling by plane 11/04

Helsinki is the capital of Finland, there are 560.000 people,the 3 bisggest towns near it are Espoo, Vannta and Kauniainen.
When you go to finland you can go to some hotels:

-Hotel Kämp its in the heart of Helsinki across from Esplanade Park and next to boutique shopping.

-Sokos Torni Hotel Helsinki
- Holiday inn Helsinki
-Hotel Anna
-Cumulus Airport Hotel

In Finland there are some museums for example:

The Finnish Museum of Photography :
Exhibitions: Tues-Sun 11-18

Information services & Library: Wed-Fri 10-16
Entrance fees:
Adults 6€
Pensioners, unemployed, students, conscripts 4€
Under 18´s free.

Also you can go to atracction parks:
Serena park
The water park is open on holidays every day from 11 to 20, and during regular weekends on Friday 17-21, Saturday and Sunday 11-20. The outdoor areas are open during summer season
Water park ticket prices
All-day pass 19 €
Evening pass 15 € (valid from 16:00 to 20:00)
Prices from 1.6.2008 onwards 20 € / 16 €
Children under 4 years free of charge.
Group discount -10% for groups of 10 or more.

In winter we can do some activities, Cross-Country-Skiing, is a winter sport popular in many countries.
In summer you can fishing in the river.

One popular composer has a monument. He is Sibelius.

Soumelina is a major monument of military architecture,is one of Finland’s most popular tourist attractions. At the same time it is a suburb of Helsinki, with 850 people living in the renovated ramparts and barracks. It was build on six islands.

To visit the most interesting places in helsinki you can go by boat.
adults-18e children-8e family tickets-38e

map of Helsinki

We can go from Helsinki to the Airport by bus.
The price is 5'20€ per person.
The buses go to the Airport every 20 minutes.
Article posted November 20, 2007 at 05:29 AM • comment • Reads 534 • Return to Blog List

Hi! My name is CLara. I study English. I live in Caldes de montbui, near Barcelona. I want to meet new people. :)