Copyright (c) 2014 by Irina Pérez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Irina Pérez -- Blogmeister

IRINA!!!! XD

Caldes de Montbui

A group of Catalan students went to Pornainen (Finland) in May. Students from Finland are coming to visit Caldes de Montbui next March. This site is thought for exchanging information between both classes and make this project the most effective and interesting as possible.

by Irina Pérez

teacher: Dolors Permanyer

our voice 01/02
Around Helsinki 11/19
New bloggers 11/17
Travelling by plane 11/04

Helsinki's capital of Finland, in Helsinki live 560.000 people. Espoo and Hämeenlinna the most important biggests towns near Helsinki.
In Helsinki there are many cultural places. There are museums, hotels, monuments and places for activities of winter and summer. But the places or activities that I like the most in the museum of Bosque Lusto because I like to see the landscape of Finland, also the hotel Cumulus Olympia Hotel because is located a short distance from Helsinki center and The park Linnamäki (Linnanmäki Amusement park), that is the park of attractions. Also the activities for winter and summer that I more like are, husky safari and motor sports, and in summer, Fishing, adventure or survival, bicycling and horse-riding.

Article posted November 20, 2007 at 05:29 AM • comment (1) • Reads 65 • Return to Blog List

Hi Irina !!

Sorry i answer to you only now! I almost have forget this place...

So: yes, everybody study house economics the seventh degree, but then you can choose do you study that or not.

There's not needleworks? It is so nice subject !
We do there all kind of clothes: jumpper, mittens, trousers, shirt... Everything! :-D
Posted December 20, 2007 at 09:56 AM by • Sanna

Hi! My name's Irina, I'm 14 years old, I live in Caldes de Montbui in a flat in center of the town. Caldes is in Catalonia (Spain), This is in the mountain. I love music and dancing ska, and adventure sports. Also I like slepping. I'm active and honest.