Copyright (c) 2014 by Clara Safont Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Clara Safont -- Blogmeister

C.

Caldes de Montbui

A group of Catalan students went to Pornainen (Finland) in May. Students from Finland are coming to visit Caldes de Montbui next March. This site is thought for exchanging information between both classes and make this project the most effective and interesting as possible.

by Clara Safont

teacher: Dolors Permanyer

our voice 01/02
Around Helsinki 11/19
New bloggers 11/17
Travelling by plane 11/04

Everything about finland
Finland with Helsinki as capital, is a country in northern Europe, Its neighbor countries are: left-Swedeen,right- Russia, north- Norway and south- Estonia. Its flag is blue and white, and has woss.
Finland is independent from 1917.

If you want to go to Finland by caryou woould go through: Spain, France, Germany, Poland,Latvia,Estonia,Russia and Finland.
We could also take a ferry in Estonia, but the quickest way to get there is by plane.

The aerport of Helsinki is the Helsinki Vaanta International aerport.
The currency in Finaland is the eruo from 1999.

The temperature is usually very low, in winter can reach -10ºC, the summer also tends to be cold, 10ºC aprox.
Finland has an ausment park, It is well know there, It is an ausment park and diferents activities with children, It also celebreted Christmas.

The vikings were very important in their time on Finland.
Now you can save about them in the museum of vikings. Turku is the most popular medieval town in Finaland.
Article posted November 12, 2007 at 03:42 AM • comment (2) • Reads 73 • Return to Blog List

Hello!
:D how many siblings you have?
Posted December 4, 2007 at 12:49 PM by • ellu
Hi!
I just read yours text... It was kind of interesting story:D
Firstable in the summer here is over +20 degree and in the winter here is over -20 degree...:D

Then, we don't have any together pass with vikings...:D
Posted November 14, 2007 at 08:49 AM by • Sanna

Hi! My name is CLara. I study English. I live in Caldes de montbui, near Barcelona. I want to meet new people. :)