Copyright (c) 2014 by Hannah Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Hannah -- Blogmeister

-

We are senior or former students of Puahue School. Some of us want to keep blogging and some of us have moved on to other places in the world, but our blogs remain a record of our learning at primary school.

by Hannah teacher: C Knight
diamante 09/16/08
Winter Morning 06/10/08
Hissing Bush 11/06/07
cat and mouse 10/30/07
flames of the forest 10/30/07
electricity 06/28/07
My Birthday 04/01/07

flames of the forest
It was a rainy day in the rainforest. The spider monkey family was running for shelter. They found a big leaf for an umbrella.
Then the rain stopped. They got such a fright when the sun cam up. The sun was so bright that it lit the forest up in flames. All the animals in the forest helped to cool the forest down. Then once the forest was cooled the spider monkey family found lots and lots of seeds to plant to make more trees. Then the sun went down. It was night, time to get to sleep. In the morning they woke up and planted more and more seeds. Soon after the forest became bigger and bigger each day. Finally the forest came back to the way it was.

By Hannah