1.One thing about me is I love anything japinies because ever since my cousin showed me a thing called anime I got into japan stuff.2.Another thing about me is I read something called manga its a tipe of book that you read backwords and no the words are not backwords just the book is.3. I like to draw anime because its fun you have to make the faces like theres you have to make shure that there heads are exakly like theres.4. I whach shows called anime my favrits are Tokyo mew mew, mamote lollypop, fruits baskit, and dragon knights.5.my favrite animals in the world are owls and cats because they both have something in comin they can both see in the dark they both love eating rats and they both are sometimes a little shy.6. When i grow up i want to be a vet so i can help all kinds of animals in the world because i care about all kinds of animals.7. theres all sorts of things i like but the one thing i like the most is making new friends.

Article posted October 25, 2007 at 04:00 PM • comment (1) • Reads 97 • see all articles