• 12/4
  • 11/21
  • 11/16
  • 11/16
  • 11/8
  • 10/25
  • 10/23

DisneyWorld
Tyler F.
I want to go to DisneyWorld because I heard from my little sister that it was fun when she went with her dad to Disney World. I thought it was cool what she told me about all the rides she went on and where she stayed and where she ate and more. That’s why I wanted to go there. After hearing all the things about DisneyWorld I fell asleep. I dreamed about going to Disney World. I was on the computer trying to get tickets for my mom and I and my two sisters and my dad. We got the tickets. We left in the morning on our way to DisneyWorld. When we got there we checked into the motel. Next we went out to eat and when we were done eating we went to the motel and went to bed. When we woke up we went to Disney World and I had fun. Then I woke up from my dream. It was real, I was going to DisneyWorld!
Article posted October 23, 2007 at 03:33 PM • comment (1) • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

Tyler you will go to disneyland this summer and wont have to dream about it anymore!!!!!! love,mom
Posted November 9, 2007 at 08:39 PM by • Jennifer webber