Copyright (c) 2014 by Marc i Raul Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Marc i Raul -- Blogmeister

be happy!!

Caldes de Montbui

A group of Catalan students went to Pornainen (Finland) in May. Students from Finland are coming to visit Caldes de Montbui next March. This site is thought for exchanging information between both classes and make this project the most effective and interesting as possible.

by Marc i Raul

teacher: Dolors Permanyer

our voice 01/02
Around Helsinki 11/19
New bloggers 11/17
Travelling by plane 11/04

My project is go to Finland.
I would like to know new friends from Finland and customs from this country. I would like to visit the tipical sites of the town.
In my house I have a little cat called nano and a little budgie called quico too.I don't mind if I have to go in a house where there are animals like dogs cats and so on.
Article posted October 16, 2007 at 05:30 AM • comment (3) • Reads 71 • Return to Blog List

Hi!
Yes, I have a messenger. (It is: silja-93@hotmail.com) So it's same than my e-mail address. Yes, I like sport very much, particularly running..My favourite hobbies are playing piano and guitar and of course watching the DVDs. My favourite singer are Celine Dion and I like some pop singers.. but I don't care heavymetal! I like reading books too. I think that Harry Potter books are good and I like many different books.
Posted November 17, 2007 at 06:18 AM by • Silja
Hi Silja
Do you like sport? and music? Tell me wich are your favourite hobbies. Apart from hokey i like very much playing with the control panel. I like also reading and my favourite books at the moment are the Harry Potter ones.
Posted November 14, 2007 at 11:15 AM by • marc
HI MARC! I'm very happy that you are comming to Finland in May. It would be nice if you send me a message and tell me more about yourself. my e-mail: silja-93@hotmail.com (P.S. Nice project!)
Posted November 7, 2007 at 01:00 PM by • Silja

We are two friends from Caldes de Montbui.My name is Raul and my favourite hobbie is drawing I have black hair. I'm Marc and my favourite hobbie is playing roller hochey I have brown hair.