Copyright (c) 2014 by Isaac Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Isaac -- Blogmeister

-

We are senior or former students of Puahue School. Some of us want to keep blogging and some of us have moved on to other places in the world, but our blogs remain a record of our learning at primary school.

by Isaac teacher: C Knight

MUMS BIRTDAY
ON friday it is going to be MUMS BIRTHDAY!! and I am going to by her a bogey board and I hope she has a wonderful BIRTHDAY and I hope you injoy the bogey board at Matauri bay. I hope you like your presents best mum in the world.

by Isaac
Article posted October 10, 2007 at 03:38 PM • comment (3) • Reads 47 • Return to Blog List

I like your blog and hope your mum likes her new boogie board up in Matuari Bay.
Dodge
Posted November 3, 2007 at 03:58 AM by • Michael Dodge
your mums birthday was great, but your story is even better! Keep writing, I cant wait for the next story!!!
Posted November 3, 2007 at 03:48 AM by • Kirstin
I hope your Mum has as great birthday and lots of fun with the boogie board.
Posted October 30, 2007 at 02:40 AM by • Miss Knight