Copyright (c) 2014 by Clara Safont Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Clara Safont -- Blogmeister

C.

Caldes de Montbui

A group of Catalan students went to Pornainen (Finland) in May. Students from Finland are coming to visit Caldes de Montbui next March. This site is thought for exchanging information between both classes and make this project the most effective and interesting as possible.

by Clara Safont

teacher: Dolors Permanyer

our voice 01/02
Around Helsinki 11/19
New bloggers 11/17
Travelling by plane 11/04

about me.
Hi ! J My name is Clara Safont and I 14 years old, I live in Bigues I Riells the next town of Caldes de Montbui, is very near.
My birthday is on 20th of June.
I’m not very tall, but I’m not short. I have long, straight, blonde hair, my eyes are brown. I’m very happy, I impatient and shy, but I talk very much.
I play football with my friends in a Caldes team, I like tennis, I love listening to music, I like Hilary duff, RBD and pop, dance music. I like shopping, go to cinema with my fiends. I love travelling, I travel in new york, Senegal, Liverpool, Paris, desert of sahara and another’s cities of Spain.
I study English and German.
Every day I go to school, do the homework, go out with my friends but on Tuesdays and Fridays I go training football.
My best friends are Anna, Mariona, Estefi and Laia (CAMEL) laura, irina, nuria, mireia…
My parents are divorced, I live with my mother and her boyfriend in Bigues I Riells, but my father lives in Caldes de Montbui. I haven’t got any brothers or sisters. I have got one dog, it is small and affectionate.
My house in Bigues I Riells is very big, it has a swimming pool and garden.
My house in Caldes is big too, in this house we have got 2 dogs, they are very nice.
Caldes is a small nice town. It has got some parks and It has got a football ground.

Best wishes . x
Article posted October 9, 2007 at 05:10 AM • comment (11) • Reads 137 • Return to Blog List

Hallo Clara! Ich bin dein Mitschüler Javi. wie ist deine Bein?
Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:20 PM by • Javi
Hi Clara,
I'm Saskia, 15 years old and I come from the south-west of Germany. I saw that you study German, so I can help you if you need help ;)

I would be very happy if you write back x]

Greetings
Saskia
Posted November 18, 2007 at 06:47 AM by • Saskia
hi!
someone said to me, that you'd like to come to my house? :D
is that true? :D
i'm so excited that you all are coming here, in finland :D
well, see ya <3
Posted November 16, 2007 at 06:09 AM by • Ellli/Elina
oh really? :D that's cool ! :D
how long have you played football? :)
Posted November 13, 2007 at 08:50 AM by • Elina
hi !
so you play football? :D
i'd loved to get to know to you!
so contact me?
Posted November 9, 2007 at 08:19 AM by • Elina
I think that about us can come good frieds, if we keep in touch. I hope that happened ! Pleas, contact me ! :)
Posted November 8, 2007 at 11:23 AM by • Reetta
I just think that if you want send me message, my messenger is Reetta-93@hotmail.com what is yours ? :)
Posted November 8, 2007 at 11:11 AM by • Reetta
Hi Clara! I wate so much your trip to Finland. I think that Spain is beautiful and hot country. (I have visited there twice..)
Posted November 7, 2007 at 09:58 AM by • Silja
By the way, i have dog and bunny, they are lovely. I love animals.
Posted November 6, 2007 at 07:26 AM by • Reetta Salama
Hello CLara !
finally we meet.
How are you ? I play too football. I wait we meeting so much.
Posted November 6, 2007 at 07:21 AM by • Reetta Salama
Hello CLara!
i'm very exciting because we go to Finland!!
Kisses
Posted October 9, 2007 at 05:21 AM by • Anna Garcia

Hi! My name is CLara. I study English. I live in Caldes de montbui, near Barcelona. I want to meet new people. :)