Copyright (c) 2014 by Gabrielle Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Gabrielle -- Blogmeister

My cats

Room Twelve Alumni

by Gabrielle

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Hi my name is Gabrielle. I like the cat family and the dog family. I have 1 dog, 3 cats. My favorite cat is Boots. My favorite is Tiger. She had kittens. She ran away.
I like stuffed animals. I collect stuffed animals. I like birds, Lizards, frogs, and tigers. I have 2 brothers, 1 mom, 1 dad. I have 2 houses. I have 2 tortoises.
Article posted October 5, 2007 at 02:08 PM • comment (6) • Reads 60 • Return to Blog List

Dear, Gabby I know Kaley is coming over!!! for the play date.
Posted October 11, 2007 at 04:44 PM by • Noelle
Hi Gabby thanks for the comment! I do have a pet. He is a big dog named Tom.Laurel
Posted October 11, 2007 at 01:59 PM by • Laurel
Dear, Gabrielle I like Boots too! Hey we have 2 things in commom! I like the cat famiy too! I like tigers, lions, cheetahs and other cats!
Posted October 10, 2007 at 04:46 PM by • Noelle
You seem like a really nice girl it would be alsome if we met!! Im a catlovr too!
Posted October 10, 2007 at 09:04 AM by • kmoney
Hi Gabrielle, I am starting a new book about merpeople I read the first and it was good. I like cats too, I want a new one soon, keep up the good blogging your friend Kaley
Posted October 9, 2007 at 10:29 PM by • Kaley
Hi Gabby, glad to see you've started your blogging, did you say you have kittens now how old are they? Kaley misses her cat and I was thinking of looking for a new one at the humane society to give an older cat a home but maybe a new kitten. I will be reading your blogs once in a while so keep up the good work GrandmaPolly
Posted October 7, 2007 at 01:03 AM by • pauline