Copyright (c) 2014 by Isaac Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Isaac -- Blogmeister

-

We are senior or former students of Puahue School. Some of us want to keep blogging and some of us have moved on to other places in the world, but our blogs remain a record of our learning at primary school.

by Isaac teacher: C Knight

In the holidays I went to Pauanui and me, Mum, Dad and Lachlan came. On the day that we got there we just had a look around. Me and Lachlan were riding our bikes. We ended up at the Skate Park so me and Lachlan went to ride bikes on the skate park and that was very cool. After that we had a look around town and after that we went home and when I was home I was exhausted. Then I ate dinner, played a board game and went to bed. The next day me and Lachlan had to play by ourselves until 11 o’clock and today we are going to play min-golf and my dad won! Mum came 2nd, I came 3rd and Lachlan came 4th and that was very fun. After that we went back to the bach and had lunch and played mobilo.
Article posted August 12, 2007 at 04:15 PM • comment (1) • Reads 114 • Return to Blog List

I agree with you Isaac Pauanui was great fun. You summarised it well in your story. MUM
Posted October 17, 2007 at 01:40 AM by • Jo Hine