E-Learning Facilitation Our Vision: Together we will develop & sustain an effective e-Learning community, maximising the potential the 21st century learner. My Goals:
1. To strengthen understandings, infusing e-Learning to enhance both the teaching and learning process.
2. To make effective use of innovative resources enhancing future capability through inquiry learning.
Password required to Comment
Janet just asked why commenters to her students' blogs need a password before they are able to submit a comment for approval. If this is happening to you, try the following suggestions:
1. If you log in and go to Class Panel.
Click on your class name in the left hand panel
Is there an entry in Classroom Password?
If so, delete this
2. If this hasn't cleared the problem -
In Class Panel, click on your class again
Click on "Publish Security" under "Class Menu"
Which radio button is activated?
Click on the top one i.e. "All student blogs available to the public after approved by the teacher."
3. If this hasn't cleared the problem -
Class Panel - Class Name
Under Class Menu click on Comments Security and check your options.
I chose the top one. However if the first two suggestions do not work it may pay to try changing this to the last one.
About the Blogger An experienced e-learning facilitator, I am eager for teachers to actively engage the power of the web to pursuit the love of active learning. This blog is my practice tool which comes in so handy when working with both students and teachers.