Copyright (c) 2014 by Keean Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Keean -- Blogmeister

keeans world

Room Twelve Alumni

by Keean

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Hi I am Keean and I went camping with my family. It was a lot of fun. Because we had smors and it tasted really good and it was a great place to ride my bike. It was boring getting there beacuse it was a two hour drive but I was playing my DS all the way. But it was worth it when you get there. Oh and I went fishing and I caught a little fish. It was a cat fish and it was a baby so I let it go. Bye.
Article posted July 12, 2007 at 11:54 AM • comment (1) • Reads 95 • Return to Blog List

I have never been camping. It sounds like so much fun. Especially the s'mores part I always eat s'mores in the winter by the fireplace. That is so awesome how you caught a cat fish I never went fishing and if I did I don’t think I would catch anything.
Posted September 19, 2008 at 12:31 PM by • xoxo12