Copyright (c) 2014 by Keean Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Keean -- Blogmeister

keeans world

Room Twelve Alumni

by Keean

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Keean
June 4, 2007
Journal 34

My weekend was good. I went bike riding with my dad. We went golfing too. It was a lot of fun. I hit a lot of good shots. Oh my dad got hit with a golf ball.

Keean
June 5, 2007
Journal

On my mind today is nothing. But I do want to buy this pack of Pokemon cards. It has 4 Turtwigs and 2 Grotels and 1 Torterra. They are cool. I am thinking about GYM, it is fun.

Keean
June 6, 2007
Journal

My best power point was the mile run. I think riley1 and I did a good job. We did a lot of effects. They are cool. We did a lot of typing. I think it is really cool. I like it a lot. Riley did the typing I did the effects. I think the affects are the coolest thing in the power point. I am proud. It is so cool.

Keean
June 7, 2007

On my mind today is my dad said he might take me to San Francisco. It will be a lot of fun. But my dad said maybe. I hope it will be a lot of fun. If I go at least.

On my mind today is that Gym is scooters again. It is a lot of fun. I like to scooter. But you can’t do a bunny hop. I like to do bunny hops. I am good at tricks too. Tricks are a lot of fun. I like Gym, it is a lot of fun. I do not like Music.

Keean
June 8, 2007

I do not know what I am doing for the weekend. I hope I will do something fun. I like the weekend. It is a lot of fun. I think I will play pearl the game, it is a lot of fun. I like to play of lot of stuff out side. I like cheese.

Yes I am excited for the talent show. It will be a lot of fun. I think it will be a lot of fun. I like cheese.

Article posted June 20, 2007 at 12:38 PM • comment • Reads 134 • see all articles