Copyright (c) 2014 by Nathan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Nathan -- Blogmeister

Flamin' Writers-

by Nathan teacher: Mark Ahlness

My perfect weekend would be that I could do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. Like if I wanted to go to Hawaii. I could go to Hawaii whenever I wanted.

My perfect weekend would be that I could go to Texas or any other state in one second, stay there for years, and come back home with out having a ripped piece of clothing or any thing. I could come back home without having wasted one second.

That is what I would like to be my weekend.
Article posted June 15, 2007 at 11:21 AM • comment (1) • Reads 95 • Return to Blog List

Wouldn't that be neat? It would be like a wrinkle in time....when we go somewhere and spend what seems like a year and then come back home and the clock only moved 1 minute. wow....but that would take longer for you to grow up. Would you like that? Love, mom
Posted July 4, 2007 at 11:23 AM by • mom