Copyright (c) 2014 by Nathan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Nathan -- Blogmeister

Flamin' Writers-

by Nathan teacher: Mark Ahlness

Evil
The bouncy kangaroo ate a taco in Mexico while it was on its way to Italy to have some spaghetti and pizza. Although it was still in kindergarten, it could fight off an alligator. But when it was on its way it got captured in a lasso and got carried away to a ranch in Spain. There it met a chimpanzee from Africa. They saw the raccoon that just got captured by someone else. They saw tons of tulips in every direction they looked in. They saw a moose head hanging on the wall.

They went around to the other side of the building. They saw 5 thousand animals! Some were dead.

The animals formed an army. They killed every human in sight. Every body except the humans that died lived happily ever after.
Article posted June 13, 2007 at 04:18 PM • comment (1) • Reads 39 • Return to Blog List

Wow, you have a great imagination. Keep up the good work. Love, mom
Posted July 4, 2007 at 11:19 AM by • Mom