*I Can’t Believe You Guys Were In The Newspaper!!!*

Wow!!! You guys were in the newspaper!!!! I wish I could be there!!!! But I can’t. But hopefully I can visit there and see what you guys are up to?? That would be so cool!! Mr. Crosby, you should comment me and tell what you guys are doing now!!! Oh yeah, Mr. Crosby when I went on Your class blog was Celest really there in the classroom?, because I commented Ashley just right now and she never told me? But anyway, I can’t believe you guys were really in the newspaper!!! You guys really rock there man!!!!
Well see you guys around!!! I miss you all!!
Article posted June 2, 2007 at 02:17 PM • comment (5) • Reads 137 • Return to Blog List

Who are you talking about. Where you talking about Avonlea?
Posted January 28, 2008 at 09:57 AM by • Kashton
i was on the news and the newspaper to it was fun beacuse i was like a little star it was so fun.
Posted January 24, 2008 at 11:29 AM by • brayden h.
Hi maija its me Arianna i miss you so much i just wish that you could come back and Ashley misess you to. any way nice blog
love Arianna
Posted July 6, 2007 at 06:38 PM by • Arianna
Hey Maija!
I just thought i would say hi. HI! i have not talked to you in a while. I am here in LA. it is so much fun. i got to go swiming in the ocean for the first time! Well, send me something!

Posted July 1, 2007 at 05:26 PM by • Ashley
Glad you're still blogging Maija! Yes Celest came back to school about 3 weeks ago - she is doing very well. NBC Nightly News was interested in doing a story on us but school gets out too early for them to get it done. We all miss you too. Just move back into our area so you can come back : )
Have a great summer!!!
Mr. Crosby
Posted June 2, 2007 at 03:50 PM by • Mr. Crosby