Copyright (c) 2014 by Jonathan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jonathan -- Blogmeister

Jonathan's Mario and Luigi Supper Basketball Game Challenge-

by Jonathan teacher: Mark Ahlness

Journal 33
My three-day weekend was really good because my friend got to come over to my house to play. His name is Calvin. I go to day care with him, and his house is a day care house.

My three-day weekend was good because I got to go to the zoo, it was fun. I went with Calvin too. It was really fun.

It should be about the power points about going to the Pike Place Market.

On my mind today is about my baseball game. I hope that we are not facing Manashi.

On my mind today is about nothing.

My weekend plans are staying at my house and that is all.

My weekend plans are going to the park or maybe not.

Article posted May 29, 2007 at 11:12 AM • comment (2) • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List

Hey Munchkin Man,
You did an amazing job with baseball this season. You were an awesome second baseman. We need to work on your switch hitting over the summer so that you can confuse the pitchers next year. I had a great time at the zoo with you, you were really helpful and great about sharing with your friend and sisters and brother. I hope we get to spend lots of time at the pool this summer practicing your swimming.

Pam
Posted June 21, 2007 at 09:01 PM by • Pam Van De Weghe
Hi, Jonathon,

Who or what is Manashi of whom you speaak when mentioning baseball? Do YOU play on a baseball team? If so, what position do you play? What's the name of your team?

Ms. Bailey
Posted May 31, 2007 at 01:55 PM by • Ms. Bailey