Copyright (c) 2014 by Casey Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Casey -- Blogmeister

Casey's World!

Room Twelve Alumni

by Casey

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Hi my name is Casey. I am 9 years old. I just recently went to “Lincoln Rock State Park”. It is a wonderful place to stay for your weekend I think. I like “Lincoln Rock State Park” because they have the Columbia river and they sort of made it a pool. Plus also they have a wide-open pool as well. They also have an open part of the river which is for docking the boats and jet skis. Also when you want to play with them all you do is untie them and jump on and away you go! But any way when we got in the car it is hours and hours to get there! That was not fun either.

When we got there we had so much fun until it was time to go to bed. The next day we rode the inner tubes and it was fun! After that we found in island and we built a sand castle, it fell over. Then I went and ate food and then my friends wandered off and then when I looked up I was scared. I didn’t know where my friends were? So I followed their tracks, I could not find them. I went looking for a grown up. I found my dad. I told him the news. He followed me and we talked. After a long time we found them and they were playing on a sand bar. I couldn’t wait to see them again! So I rushed right over. I was so scared. So I told them it was time to go back to the beach and then my dad said, “You guys can stay here for now but when the bar is almost under water come back.” We said, “OK” and then we played. Soon the grown ups came over here and said, “Time to go”. Then we got washed up and got in the boat and went to our camping site we got dinner, washed up and went to bed.

The next morning we did the same thing just we didn’t go to the sand bar and we didn’t go away from the grown ups. Then we played and played and then went back to the boat and went to the site. The next day my friend came. He was late, he said he got in a car accident. He said a guy was going the wrong way on the high way. So they stayed in the hotel near them I think? Then they got there the next morning right when we were about to leave. He liked the Jet Ski the most. I think that because he likes to ask, “ Can I ride the jet ski?” Then we went home.
Article posted May 28, 2007 at 05:03 PM • comment (1) • Reads 126 • Return to Blog List

Wow, Casey! What a great vacation you had for the Memorial Day weekend. Did you camp outside or in tents or in campers? I'm sure glad you found your dad when you lost your friends. I, too, would hve been afraid if I didn't know where my group was. Are you skilled at jet-skiing? I have never tried it, but it looks fun. The Columbia river is sure a beautiful river, isn't it? I enjoy reading your writing. It really makes me able to picture your trip. Thanks! Ms. Bailey
Posted May 30, 2007 at 02:10 PM by • Ms Bailey