Copyright (c) 2014 by Elyjah Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Elyjah -- Blogmeister

Elyjah's really cool world

Room Twelve Alumni

by Elyjah

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Chapter 1 Getting Ready and Leaving

Hello, my name is Elyjah and I am going to tell you a story about me when I was 5 years old and I went to the Gorge. My dad told me 3 days before we were going to leave and I was so excited. The day before we went, my dad and me were packing up for the big trip. My mom was helping me too, my sister was not because she was only 2 years old, but she could talk. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you what I was going to go see at the Gorge. I am going to go see Jack Jonson and Ben Harper with my dad, my uncle, and some of our friends. O.k., we were going to leave and my mom was so worried because we are going to the sand dunes and it will be fun. My mom made me bring a helmet because she was scared that my head might get hurt, so she made me bring a helmet.

When we left to go there my dad and I went to the store to get food because we were going to be there for three nights and four days, and it will be fun. My Dad and I got some candy, some chips, and a bunch of other stuff. It took us a long time to get the stuff because we were going to be at the Gorge for a long time, so we had to get a lot of stuff. Well, when we got on the road I was so excited to go there. I love Jack Jonson and Ben Harper. I have all of there CD’s and I love them.

When we got on the road I was so bored because I had nothing to play with except my Game Boy, and that got dumb after the first 5 minutes I started to play it. When we got next to the Mountains I asked my dad if I could have one of the granola bars we got and he said “NO!” Then I said, “But Dad, I am really hungry.” But he still said “NO!” Then he said, “O.K. Elyjah, you can just have one because we are almost there.” So I took one and I felt better.

To be continued...
Article posted May 25, 2007 at 01:44 PM • comment (2) • Reads 81 • Return to Blog List

Good writing. Write more.
Posted June 13, 2007 at 02:02 PM by • Nicole
You have good writing keep the good work up.
Posted June 13, 2007 at 02:00 PM by • Delaney