Copyright (c) 2014 by molovesdogs Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
molovesdogs -- Blogmeister

Puppy Posts-

The Meyer Island 5th Grade Blog

by molovesdogs teacher: Dean Meyer

Day 4 reading lititure circles
Matt finishes reading Robinson Curosoe to Attaen. What book would you recommend to him to use as a teaching tool that would keep Attaen's interest in learning to read? Explain why.
Attaen then shares a story with Matt from his tribe's lore. What was the point of his story? How did Matt respond?

Attaen makes an interesting discovery with Matt about a wolf & "white man's trap." How is this explaination of why the wolf did what it did be related to the plight of the native americans as the "white man?"

Attaen was interested in reading because he would never bow down to a white man. Because white man weren't nice to Native Americans and so neither was the wolf. The white men aren't nice to Natives so wolves aren't nice to them either so the wolf is like the white men.
Article posted April 20, 2007 at 09:34 AM • comment (2) • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List

What was the title of the book he read.What kind of inidans was the tribe.
Posted May 8, 2007 at 10:24 AM by • Piston
Who is Attaen?
Posted May 8, 2007 at 10:12 AM by • donuts1

Hi, my name is molovesdogs. I have short dirt blond hair with blue eyes. I love dogs so that's why my name does something with dogs. I play two sports. Basketball and Soccer. There my favorite sports to play. I have a huge family with 6 Aunts and 6 Uncles. I have 11 cousins. That's a sum of 23 relatives in my family. That's a lot. Well Got to go. Bye!