Copyright (c) 2014 by Maribeth Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Maribeth -- Blogmeister

gif animation-

by Maribeth teacher: Mark Ahlness

Well hi my name is Maribeth and for Valentine’s Day I want a lot of candy and chocolates, but there is a problem. I once had a stomach ache. Well that is what happened my last Valentine’s Day.

For Valentine’s Day I want a teddy bear. Well why I want a teddy bear is because I am collecting them. I have 12 of them. They are really cute and cozy, and I sleep with them. For Valentines I’m going to bring chocolates and candy to my class and we are going to make a party and also we are going to watch a movie.

Hey, let me ask you a question. What is your favorite holiday? Mine is Christmas and Valentine’s Day!!!
HAVE A HAPPY VALENTINE’’S DAY

Hi my name is Maribeth. I am 8 years old. I am in 3rd grade and I am in room twelve. That is Mr. Ahlness class. I have a dog at Mexico. Almost all my mom's family live there. My favorite thing to do at recess is going on the monkey bars and my other favorite thing to do at recess is tetherball. I have two sisters and zero brothers. I have ten friends, some at school and some friends at home. I always play with them they live by me. They go on my bus too. On the weekends my cousins come to my house or some times I go their house. This year my mom and dad are going to make me a party for my birthday!