Copyright (c) 2014 by Danielle Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Danielle -- Blogmeister

Danielle's Writing Space!!:)

Room Twelve Alumni

by Danielle

teacher: Mark Ahlness

My topics 01/21/07
My Puppy Bella 01/20/07
Welcome! 01/17/07

Welcome!
Hi my name is Danielle and this is my Writing Space! I love to play soccer and alot of other sports too! I have a small puppie named Bella, and I just got her this Christmas! My favorite color is Green and my favorite animal is Frogs!!! My favorite T.V show is American Idol and Deal or No Deal. When I grow up I want to be a soccer player or a soccer coach! In my room I have 72 posters up on my walls!!! I guess that is what I collect!

I have the best family I could ever wish for! My favorite subjects are Gym and Reading. THATS ALL FOR NOW!!

Article posted January 17, 2007 at 07:17 PM • comment (5) • Reads 63 • Return to Blog List

Hi Danielle,
Your blog is totally awesome! I love all the poems and things.
CHEERS...
Sophia!
Posted April 14, 2007 at 10:58 PM by • Sophia
Danielle, Is your puppy a girl? Ms. Long has a cat named Bella and it's a boy?!!!!
Posted February 15, 2007 at 04:56 PM by • Ms. Sato
It is good to see you writing again. Love Aunt Vicki/ Ms. Vicki at Mission Viejo Montessori
Posted January 27, 2007 at 09:43 AM by • vicki
Hi Danielle I also love to watch those shows too. Your puppie soudsreally cool and playful.

comment back
Posted January 18, 2007 at 04:37 PM by • Nicole from room 12
Welcome indeed, Danielle! Welcome back to your blog! There is a link to your great blog from last year over to the right under "About the Blogger". I look forward to reading more of your writing in this space.

Your teacher from third grade,
Mr. A.
Posted January 17, 2007 at 08:23 PM by • Mr. Ahlness

Hi my name is Danielle and I am a soccer fan! I love to play sports and draw! I have a puppy named Bella and you will learn more about her in some of my articles! My blog from last year