Copyright (c) 2014 by Bailey Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bailey -- Blogmeister

King Bailey.-

by Bailey teacher: Mark Ahlness
WASL 04/27/07
Spring Break 04/05/07
The Blogs I like 03/22/07
Valentine's Day 02/14/07
Going snowmobiling 01/23/07
Getting up at four in the morning 12/14/06
The turkey 11/21/06
report cards. 11/16/06
The Pumpkin 10/31/06
About my fish 10/11/06
Ms. Bailey 10/05/06
Bailey 09/29/06

Getting up at four in the Morning

Last Christmas I slept in my brother’s room, he is fourteen. My brother and I were waiting for my mom to go in her room and she went in her room. Then my brother and me went down stairs and started to open presents. Then my mom came out of her room and brought her camera and took pictures while we were opening presents.
There was candy and hot wheels in the stockings, it was very fun.

Then I went to my grandpa’s for more presents the next day and I got a remote control car that goes in water and land and it got broken though. At my friend's house I was kind of mad because it was from my grandpa and grandma and it was very cool but any ways I got lots and lots of presents. They were all cool so that was last year's Christmas.
Article posted December 14, 2006 at 12:38 PM • comment • Reads 76 • Return to Blog List