Copyright (c) 2014 by Maria Knee Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Maria Knee -- Blogmeister

The KinderKids' Blog

The 2012 KinderKids

We want to share our work with our families and the world.

by Maria Knee

Deerfield Community School
Room 4 Brightwater in NZ
Kool Kowhai - a class in New Zealan
Mrs. Blakely's Kindergarten
Counting to 100 wiki
Mrs. Laskowsky
Prep Gems in Australia
Parent Information
KinderKids Learning Page
Mrs. Cassidy's Class, Moose Jaw SK
Miss B's Kindergarten
Mrs B's Class, Squamish BC
Ms Hayes Class in New Zealand
SInging and Dancing Symbaloo
Australian Animal Wiki

Keeping Cool and Exploring Water

We couldn't think of a better way to learn about water and stay cool on one of the hottest days this year. We learned about making streams, rivers, ponds and ocean. We worked together and had lots of fun. We did get wet and a bit dirty. Collin said, "Kids are about getting dirty." We all think that playing is an important part of learning and that's why Mrs. Knee LOVES kindergarten! Thank you Mrs. Heon for taking all the pictures and making this movie for our blog.

Article posted May 31, 2013 at 08:28 PM • comment (3) • Reads 61 • Return to Blog List

You are welcome! I LOVE these kinderkids and will really miss them. This was a fun AND educational day!
Posted June 8, 2013 at 07:39 PM by • Darlene
Dear Kinderkids. You always do such incredible things in your class. You have an awesome teacher and I love how you share what you are doing on your blog.
Love, Mrs. Bickley
Posted June 8, 2013 at 04:26 PM by • Mali
Looks like great fun - I miss you all, would have especially enjoyed this activity. I will see you for the Odiorne trip next Monday - we'll be wading in salt water then! I am taking good care of my mother - that's why I've not been in class.
Posted June 8, 2013 at 03:24 PM by • Jack Hutchinson

The 2012 KinderKids

How Many Visitors? Locations of visitors to this page