Remember when we used Blogger to visit New Zealand? I am puttiing the link back to the Going Fourth blog in case you're interested to revisit it. Look under the Voki on the right, look for Archive, and go back to November 2010.
We have new students from New Zealand, your age, who have never blogged before and will be visiting us in late September. In order to start a "conversation" with them, and other bloggers you will be meeting around the states and around the world, we will start, as always with 7 Random Facts that the students can comment on. I will start, then you will go to your page and list your random facts. You can look at the 7th grade blogs for inspiration. It will be their first article.
7 Random Facts:
1. I went to Paris and London this summer (two weeks before the Olympics, watched London getting ready for the world's visit).
2. I just made my first "from scratch" (that means I did all the ingredients - not from a box!) chocolate pudding - and it was good!!!
3. I really need glasses!
4. My famous cat Merl is getting fed by the whole neighborhood, and the fisherman next door is giving him scraps from his catch.
5. I love old movies and silent movies.
6. I went to Rhythm and Roots and saw Hugh Laurie, who plays Dr. House, play the piano with a New Orleans backup band - and they were totally smoking (David Bromberg too - rocked the house or should I say, the field?)
7. Autumn is my favorite season.