Copyright (c) 2014 by ellen reinertson Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

Wilson JHS Library Blog for Students

by ellen reinertson

Wilson Junior High School Resources LibGuide

I hope that you have had an enjoyable and restful summer and are eager to come back to school! I'm really excited to work with you this school year. We have lots of new books for you to review, including some new e-books as well!

I'm looking forward to seeing you in the library. Remember, the library is usually open at 7:15 a.m. in the morning. Before school you are welcome to work on homework, hang out with friends, play games or just relax.

You may also visit the library 2x/week using a 15 minute pass from your study hall teacher. If you have a research project that you need to work on either individually or in a team, please ask your content teacher for those passes and you will provide those passes to your study hall teacher.

The library is another classroom within the school building. It is a place for you to collaborate and learn. My role is to support you with your research, technology and content needs.

If you have any questions at anytime, please feel free to ask me!

Article posted August 29, 2012 at 10:39 PM • comment • Reads 90 • see all articles