We are a group of 7th graders from Colorado who want to practice our writing and communication skills. We are excited to expand the walls of our classroom and collaborate with other classes! Please leave us comments and your blog URL, so we can respond back to you!
Mrs. Lubich's Random Facts
Many of you have asked where my random facts are, so here it goes!
1. I was the Princess of the Beulah Valley Saddle Club when I was in 7th grade. (See I really am royalty!)
2. I grew up in Pueblo & have a younger sister.
3. I would rather have a chocolate chip cookie than a bowl of ice cream.
4. I LOVE chocolate! However, I don't like chocolate pudding!
5. Growing up I had 4 horses named Annie, Ed, Lester, & IT.
6. I'm allergic to peas! (Darn!)
7. I'm training to run my third half marathon this fall.