Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. G -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Gagnon

by Mrs. G

7 Random Facts 2012-13

1. I love Hawaiian food: poi, lomi lomi salmon, chicken long rice, poke, opihi, squid luau, kalua pig, mac salad, and rice would make up my favorite "plate lunch."

2. I am missing a tooth. When I lost my baby teeth, one permanent tooth didn't emerge and still hasn't. If it did, I probably would have needed braces because my teeth fit perfectly in my mouth without it.

3. I collect pins. Whenever my husband travels for work or we go somewhere new, my trinket is always a pin. I've collected them since I was in the 6th grade.

4. I'm a pen junkie. I love using color in my planner, so I try to buy pen sets that have lots of different colors.

5. I am a casual knitter. I like simple projects because I don't have the time to sit and count/change stitches.

6. Growing up on Molokai, I fished, hunted, dived, surfed, camped on the beach a lot.

7.  I love lime tootsie rolls, Milk Duds, Almond Joy, and Sixlets. 

Article posted August 29, 2012 at 10:46 AM • comment (5) • Reads 152 • Return to Blog List

I love all the same candy except for almond joy I cant stand nuts not even peanut butter I will only eat peanut butter is reeses cups and reeiese peices
Posted January 14, 2013 at 07:17 AM by • ashleyjdams18
I really like your blog. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii. I really like chicken, especially K.F.C.
Posted November 27, 2012 at 06:24 PM by • Daron
I've been to Hawaii twice and LOVED it. I can't even imagine how nice it must've been living there.

and just for the record, I'm taller than you :)
don't feel bead though, I am taller than every teacher I've ever had since 2nd grade except for 3 of them. 2 of which are Mr. Howard and Mrs. Kosters :)
Soon though, very soon, I will be taller than Mrs. Kosters :)
Posted October 22, 2012 at 08:28 PM by • Seth
As doubtful as it may sound, I can knit too. I also only do simple projects because that's all I can do.
Posted September 2, 2012 at 03:27 PM by • David
I am a pen junkey to! I love bright colored pens, what about you!
Posted August 30, 2012 at 06:19 PM by • Cassidy