Conditions of Use
Here are some reminders about what we must do in our blogs to complete them correctly and to stay safe!!
1. Don't use real names. Use initials or your psudonym if you want to use a name.
2. You always have to do your blog writing first!!
3. Make sure your writing is school appropriate! If Mrs. R wouldn't like it you shouldn't write about it!
4. Make sure your sentences start with a capital and end with some punctuation.
5. Read over your blog before you publish it.
Article posted August 20, 2012 at 04:19 PM •
comment (5) • Reads 15171
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
omg ur so awesome, hint hint!
Comment Posted on January 28, 2013 at 04:19 PM by
Love the rules!!!!!
Comment Posted on January 23, 2013 at 06:31 PM by
Comment Posted on September 17, 2012 at 02:59 PM by
Anything you say "Queen of 6th grade" YOU RULE MRS. CLEGHORN!!!
Comment Posted on September 10, 2012 at 03:03 PM by
O.K Mrs.Cleghorn i will.
Comment Posted on August 20, 2012 at 05:39 PM by
My Classes & Students
About the Blogger
My name is Mrs. Cleghorn and I teach writing at SWE. My goal is for students to understand that writing happens everyday in "real life". I want them to practice authentic writing and think about what others may want to read.
Latest 10 Comments: