Copyright (c) 2014 by Bright Sparks Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bright Sparks -- Blogmeister

Glitter Words
Room 2
Hi everyone we are a composite class in New Zealand. We love God, learning and sport! We hope you will check out our blogs and see all the wonderful learning we are doing.

by Bright Sparks

Sea World - Animal bytes
Young People's Animal Facts
Sea World - Animal bytes
Animal Game
Amazing animals + games
Simple Machines Quiz
Edhead and the Simple Machines Game
Simple Machine Definitions
Wicked
Grammar Ninja
Communication Ideas
Hangman
Mihi atu, mihi mai - meet and greet
Biographies

JoinThe Dream Team
http://s590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/lewatchorn/?action=view&current=Advertisement.png" target="_blank">Photobucket
Article posted August 7, 2012 at 07:26 PM • comment (7) • Reads 147 • Return to Blog List

HI YA CARLY LUV YOUR COMM :D
Posted May 6, 2013 at 11:55 PM by • IRIS
Wow, I can't wait to see all your fantastic work! We have so many talented,eloquent scribes and artistic, graphic designers at SDA.
Posted November 12, 2012 at 04:51 PM by • Clara Maru
Yay, I'm so happy I got into the dream team too.
I got the part of a photographer and editor but something that really makes me like my job is that I get to work with my friends:D
Posted October 6, 2012 at 11:12 PM by • Rissie
Hi miss Dunn I miss you God bless you
Posted October 4, 2012 at 12:51 AM by • RUFARO
Hi I would really like to to the photographers but I live to far away from you I really miss you and I love my new school to. I want to thank you Mrs Dunn for what you tought me. Tell Mrs Korenhof she was a good bible teacher, and all that soapy she made us do was graet fun and I do it at my school to on Wednesday.I liive in Bunbury in WA.It's good fun here but can get very hot. God bless you and tell the class I said hi. love from Rufaro. God bless.
Posted October 3, 2012 at 01:01 AM by • rufaro
I want to be part of it.
Posted September 18, 2012 at 07:14 PM by • Scott
Yay I am part of the 2012 dream team. I got the job as the designer and editor. :P
Posted September 18, 2012 at 03:15 PM by • Carly

2013
LEARNING LINKS
Leavers

Hi I'm the blessed teacher to have these awesome students in my class. I have been teaching for just over 20 years now and I am still learning! God is so good! May you be blessed every time you come to visit our blogs.