Copyright (c) 2014 by Amie-Lee Mills Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Amie-Lee Mills -- Blogmeister

-</p
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com Welcome to our READING blog! We are a bunch of year 4-6 learners. We are using the reciprocal reading process to help us engage in our reading. We would love to share with you what we have been reading about and introduce you to some exciting and fun stories!

by Amie-Lee Mills

Maths Games
Thinking games
Give Free Rice to the hungry!!
Educational site to help with your learning.
Starfall
Create your own voki!
Create a shape poem!
Creepie Bugs Game
Create a story!
Fun Brain
Share your comment on movies, books etc
Come on guys get firewise~
Lets get cooking!
Fiery ideas- Thinking games
Bite Sized games for you!
Blabberise
Spelling City! Get the computer to test you on your spelling!
maths world day
Starfall-Reading game
Fun brain! Fun maths games
My Greatest Feat
Tumblebooks- Reading

Wow! It has been over a week since we started Term 3. Let me know how you are finding the blog. What is challenging? have you all managed to log in? If you are still having trouble with your log in can you please email me at amielee.m@gmail.com. I will change your password and email it to you.

Congratulations to Ben who had the BEST book review of the week. I would like to read that story now! Thanks for being a great role model Ben and getting us all started.

Others of you have added articles to your blog but you need to remember that it is a book review and you need to be giving more information than one sentence.

Next Monday we will be looking at how to give a really good book review.

Until then ...scroll down on the articles in the blog and look for the article "How to give a good book review".

Have a great Tuesday without me and don't forget you are doing your book web work!

See you on Wednesday! 

Mrs Mills

Article posted July 23, 2012 at 03:04 AM • comment • Reads 138 • see all articles

Learners
Newsletters
Reading with Mrs Mills

&lnk

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
a href="http://www.meez.com/amie-lee" title="Meez 3D avatars and free games.">Meez 3D avatar avatars games Locations of visitors to this page