Copyright (c) 2014 by Genieve L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Genieve L -- Blogmeister

Genieve's Blog-

World Time - Drag your mouse to see the time in other places. In Area 7 we like to give everything a go especially new ideas that might look difficult at first.We are using this blog to publish some of our writing, to post from home and to record some of our learning at school. We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by Genieve L teacher: Jane Lowe
The Perth Mint 12/12/12
Swimming 11/06/12
Edu Dance 11/06/12
Showing our Buddies the Garden 11/06/12
Wordles 08/24/12
Sculptures by the Sea 06/28/12
Lapathon 06/28/12
2 Star and 2 Wishes 06/28/12
Me n a Bag 06/08/12
Golf 06/05/12
Gymnastics 06/04/12
Orienteering 06/04/12
Buddy 06/04/12

My first star is that I am good at math. I always practise my math times table every night that is why I am really good at it.My second star is thing I do reading every night. I am really fast at reading books. when it is a hard book I take time to read my book until I finished.

My first wish is to be really good at persuasive writing because I do not really get persuasive writing . When I have persuasive writing I get really confused. So I really want to be good at persuasive writing.My second wish is to improve my hand writing. I always stubble with my hand writing but I know it if I keep learning how to do handwriting i will be good at it.
Article posted June 28, 2012 at 12:06 AM • comment • Reads 114 • Return to Blog List

I like swimming.I also like painting.I have two brothers and one sister.I love reading.