Today to improve our blog entries I set a challenge to the Room 3 learners. They had to write an article that met the following criteria:
WALT: write a personal narrative
Our Success Criteria
* Has a title that matches the story.
* Has an orientation (who, what, where, when...)
* Uses a variety of sentence types (simple and compound.
* May include complex sentences.
* Use a simile.
* Includes a personal statement.
* May include a complex sentence.
We have been learning a lot about sentence structures this term as well as making our writing interesting to read. In Room 3 we are all aiming to write at level 2.