Copyright (c) 2014 by Lindsay Stuart Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Lindsay Stuart -- Blogmeister

-

Ms. S's Kinders

A room full of wonder, learning and community.

by Lindsay Stuart

No Links added yet!

One of the items on our "What We Want To Do" list was to spend an entire day outside. On Thursday I surprised the Kiddoes and met them at the door to the school when the bell rang. I had their marker boxes, journals and a tub full of fun ready and waiting to spend the entire day outside. You can imagine the looks of disbelief and then pure excitment when I told them they were not going inside, but going to spend the day in our "outdoor classroom!" While in our new classroom we talked about some of our favourite memories of Kindergarten. Each Kiddoe than went and journaled his/her favourite memory. When we were done, we hiked a bit further into the park and had some fun with ribbons, balls or colouring. The highlight of the day came when Kent and Susan (my parents) showed up with our dogs. I have been promising everyone all year I would bring the dogs to school. We had lots of fun racing the dogs, watching some cool tricks and having a chance to pet them. All in all, it was a wonderful day! I decided to try a new publishing style with animoto for our pictures from the day. Let me know what you think!!!!

Article posted June 23, 2012 at 10:18 AM • comment (1) • Reads 95 • Return to Blog List

Looks like so much fun! Wish I could spend a whole work day outside too!! :) Just another reason why you will be missed! Loved the slide show!
Posted June 27, 2012 at 07:02 PM by • Janine