Copyright (c) 2014 by Avinash R Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Avinash R -- Blogmeister

Avinash's Blog 2012!-

Welcome to 'Area 9' class blog. We are a class of 30 super Year 6 students. A few students blogging for the first time and others clear experts in this field. Please feel free to share our experiences and comment on our individual learning journeys.

by Avinash R teacher: Helen Taylor
Forensic Science 09/25
Learning Journey 09/20
Assembly 09/20
Term 3 Targets 07/23
Queenie 07/23
Capital letters 06/20
reporting 06/04
Metaphors/Similes 05/08
Term 1 04/30

The first way we use capital letters is at the beginning of a sentence. Eg. Everyday I dream about going to North America.

The second way we use capital letters is for the first letter of a proper noun. Eg. In North America, the place I would won't to visit the most is Oklahoma.

The third way of using capital letters is at the beginning of words in titles. Eg. 'The Day My Bum Went Psycho'
Article posted June 21, 2012 at 05:23 AM • comment • Reads 282 • Return to Blog List

I am 11 years old. I like savoury food, indian food and sri lankan food. My favourite subjects in school is Phys Ed and Maths. I like animals. My favourite sports are basketball and cricket. I also play footy for the school team and I was involved in a basketball tournament. I also play the cello.