Copyright (c) 2014 by Justine G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Justine G -- Blogmeister

Justine is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Learners

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com Welcome to our READING blog! We are a bunch of year 4-6 learners. We are using the reciprocal reading process to help us engage in our reading. We would love to share with you what we have been reading about and introduce you to some exciting and fun stories!

by Justine G

teacher: Amie-Lee Mills

Just One Thing
Hi what i read today is all about (Just One Thing) and my summary is all about Mrs Funnel is famous for telling story she's the best storyteller in the whole school and this place is at there school and Mrs Funnel tells a pirate story at the child she used to be a pirate captain before she was a school teacher. Thank you:)
Article posted June 20, 2012 at 01:35 AM • comment • Reads 43 • Return to Blog List