Conditions of Use
- Imagine that you are a reporter who is interviewing a character in the novel (Betti, Mrs. Buckworth, Mr. Buckworth, George)- what questions would you ask? Then imagine you are the character - what answers would you give?
- Question for Mrs. Buckworth: How did you feel when Lucy broke her ankle, do you think it was Betti's fault?
- When Betti does not include Lucy in her circus games, are you angry with Betti for not including her?
- Out of all the things that happend at day camp, which one did you think was the worst?
- Do you think Betti is a bad influence for George?
- Like a mother, do you find that Betti's circus camp in the mud in your backyard is destroying the look of your backyard? Or do you encourage Betti to use her imagenation?
- I do not think that it was Betti's fault that my dear Lucy broke her ankle but I would like Betti to think more about the dangers that could occur when they are playing together.
- I am a little disappointed that she cannot include my little Lucy but I understand that she finds Barbies and things strange as there are no such dolls where she is from. I think that if Lucy doesn't use her Barbies and the dolls Betti makes they should be able to play together.
- Ummmmm, well I found them all quite bad. But if I had to choose one out of all the incidents, it would be the one where she walks on top of the monkey bars and falls.
- I do think that Betti is a little tough on George when he does things that they may not do in their country. I do think though that she cannot be faulted for disagreeing and not approving of our lifestyle. She is allowed to have her own opinion.
- I definitely like my yard to look clean and organized like every mother but I do encourage her imagination because I do not want her to lose it.
Article posted June 18, 2012 at 09:23 PM •
comment • Reads 49
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment