Copyright (c) 2014 by Connor M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Connor M -- Blogmeister

conor is AWESOME!!!!!!

Learners

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com Welcome to our READING blog! We are a bunch of year 4-6 learners. We are using the reciprocal reading process to help us engage in our reading. We would love to share with you what we have been reading about and introduce you to some exciting and fun stories!

by Connor M

teacher: Amie-Lee Mills

dum dum 06/19/12
50 blow 0 06/17/12
Just stupid 06/17/12
mouestraip 06/14/12
geronimo stilton 06/14/12
geronimo stilton 06/14/12
geronimo stilton 06/12/12
THE ROYAL BREAKFAST 06/12/12
dinotrain 06/11/12
Dusty 06/10/12

it is about a boy called jasen and he ceeped waking up and his dad has sleeping. Frist in the kitchen and then in the both tube then on the car then outside in the show. So he pulled his dad in though the houes and put him in the both tuob and he got back up and went to bed and then his mum woke up and went into the kittchen and she saw jastion and his dad asleep.
Article posted June 17, 2012 at 10:50 PM • comment • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

I'am fast at runing and love soccer and rugby. I love cilittingb trash packs and playing on my ipodtuch. my fivrite game is jet pack joy ride and I'am really sporty.