Copyright (c) 2014 by AE Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AE -- Blogmeister

BlogTastic

3H 2011-12

by AE

teacher: Sue Halbert

The Silver Shark Tooth

Inside the silver shark tooth, the clear blue water, inside the clear blue water, the beautiful shiny ocean, inside the beautiful shiny ocean, the amazing rainbow coral, inside the amazing rainbow coral, the tail of a shark swiping back and forth, inside the tail of a shark swiping back and forth, the championship joy, inside the championship joy, the silver shark tooth.

Justin Bieber

Cute, tall

Singing, drumming, dancing

Has lots of fans

Singer

Honey

old, fat

Walking, barking, scratching

Sleeps most every day

Beagle

Zachary

Cute, small

Laughing, crying, sleeping

Wakes me up a lot

Baby

Cupcakes

Small, delicious

Unwrapping, biting, swallowing

Taste very, very good

Delicious

If I were in charge of the world, everyone would have a pet unicorn, money growing on trees, and Christmas every month. If I were in charge of the world, I would make Justin Biebermarry me, make chocolate a vegetable, and make the government pay me 1000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 every time I go to school. If I were in charge of the world, I would have a dancing butler, free Justin Bieber tickets for life, and 50,000 Lego Ninjago sets.

By Abby Eden

I am the

I am the hawk that glides through the wind,

I am the lightning that strikes,

I am the stars shining towards the moon,

I am the golden shine of the sun,

I am the bright blue water that waves through the wind,

And

I am everything.

Cloud

Fluffy white, puffy bright, soft, gentle, and looks like white cotton candy

Cheese

Cheese, cheese, I love cheese, and so happy I am that cheese loves me!!!

Candy

Candy, candy, sweet and sour it is like it has magical candy power=http://

Puppy

Puppy, puppy, oh how sweet, maybe even sometimes mean, barking, barking, has the fleas.  

Article posted June 14, 2012 at 12:36 PM • comment (1) • Reads 218 • Return to Blog List

I love your poems

HAGS
Posted June 23, 2012 at 02:22 PM by • Elizabeth Flanagan

Hi! I’m 8 years old and I have one little sister. My favorite sport is basketball. I love corndogs and it’s my favorite food. I also really like the color blue. My favorite animals are dogs. When I’m outside of school I like to play with my friends.