Copyright (c) 2014 by Ryan2 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ryan2 -- Blogmeister

Ryan's Blue Angel-

by Ryan2 teacher: Mark Ahlness

At the end of the school Mr. Ahlness() is changing our pasword for our blog so we can't write stories unless our parents write a note saying that we can write over the summer. But thats just the summer. Plus we get out of school the 22 so we don't have much time to write. Although we can write 'till the 25th because that's when Mr. Ahlness gets all of his stuff out of the school. I'm going to ask my mom if she can write that note for me so I can give it to Mr. Ahlness.

I'm going to miss all of the stuff here but at least I found a new best friend that I can play with. His name's Lucas. He has long hair. If you exit my blog and scroll down a little bit you'll see his blog too! It's pretty cool to know that we're the only bloggers in the whole entire school. I can't wait until school is over. They aren't going away, we just can't write on it. Plus you can leave comments until September 1, 2012().

Article posted June 14, 2012 at 12:34 PM • comment • Reads 147 • Return to Blog List